- Shown above is a the hookup snapshot for the V2 controller (electronics) module.
- The AD converter uses A3 in the Analog IN on the Arduino UNO.
- With components mounted, the system is wirewraped. Wirewrap produces a good “gas tight” electrical connection, is fast and cheap and good enough for testing the overall layout and circuit operation.
- Wirewrap works, but it can be undone by accidents and handling.
- Soldering. To prevent problems, wirewrapped connections were soldered.
- Next version. build a daughter board shield.
- Replace UNO with Nano.